Social Lemons is looking for an experienced designer
About Social Lemons
Social Lemons B.V. works as a full-service marketing agency. for international brands and local companies throughout the Caribbean and in the Netherlands. Quality, a strong, enthusiastic team, a high level of commitment and service are our top priorities.
Who we are looking for:
You have extensive knowledge and experience as a designer; illustrating, animating, conceptual and out-of-the-box thinking are familiar territory for you. You have experience in developing corporate identities and are strong in coming up with creative concepts. You are known for your problem-solving skills and find complex issues a challenge. You also have leadership qualities.
– An experienced designer with at least 3 years of work experience;
– Living in Curaçao;
– Graduated in Communication & Multimedia Design / Graphic Design.
You will work in a:
– Professional, ambitious and above all driven team;
– Dynamic company; where no day is the same;
– Fast growing company, where you can make a difference.
Interested in this vacancy? We look forward to receiving your CV and portfolio via email@example.com.
Are you ready for a new challenge? We can’t wait to meet you!
For our fast-growing marketing agency, located on the beautiful island of Curacao, we are looking for a part time Marketing Assistant & Traffic Coordinator (+/-20 hours per week).
Are you that jack of all trades that is eager to start working within a team of ambitious professionals, for both local and international brands? As a Marketing Assistant & Traffic Coordinator at Social Lemons you’ll support our Marketing Managers. You have excellent organizational skills, are result-driven and have a hands-on mentality. On a daily basis you draft press releases, update the website(s) and social media pages, plan events and provide administrative support. Next to that you’ll also produce and distribute marketing materials and analyze the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Great interpersonal skills: As a Marketing Assistant & Traffic Coordinator you need to build relationships with a wide variety of people. A personable manner, a proclivity for team-working and adaptability are all important;
- Excellent written and oral skills (Dutch & English, Papiamento is a plus);
- IT skills: You will need proficiency in MS Office packages and basic skills in Adobe InDesign and PhotoShop;
- Organizational skills: As a Marketing Assistant & Traffic Coordinator you will have to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy;
- A minimum of 2 years working experience and have finished an education in the direction of Marketing/Communications (HBO-level).
Apply now by sending your resume & motivation letter before Friday, November 16th 2018, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.