Sharing is caring!
Published on : 2023, December 28
Looking for a new challenge? Apply for the position ‘Marketing Manager’ at the nicest agency in Curaçao!
We are looking for a creative jack-of-all-trades with a dose of experience in marketing! Would you like to work with us for the best clients in the Caribbean?
- As Marketing Manager at Social Lemons you are responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy to support business objectives, including brand awareness, lead generation, and customer retention of a number of our clients.
- Lead cross-functional marketing teams and external agencies to successfully execute campaigns and initiatives.
- Analyze market trends, competition, and customer behavior to identify opportunities and adjust marketing plans.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure optimal allocation of resources to achieve maximum impact.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing activities and identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as sales, product development, and customer service to integrate marketing efforts and support business objectives.
- Report to our clients on the progress of marketing initiatives and achievement of goals.
- In this position you will work closely with our great team of multimedia designers and other marketing specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial marketing role, preferably in the B2B sector and/or project management.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (NL and ENG).
- Creative thinking ability and innovative mindset.
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media, content marketing, and marketing automation
- Experience in Canva/ Abode photoshop / Indesign (Pre)
- Available at least 32 hours per week
Is this job tailor-made for you? Please apply before February 29th via email@example.com.